In Shamanik Improv Klasses, renamed and re-imagined as WYALD Ritual Theatre classes in 2019, we use games, dance, musik, guided imagery, the inner and outer worlds, poetry, our wits, our wyrd wyld ways (old skool www), individual, paired, and group sharing, masks, props, kostumes, channeling, charakters, and the unknown to help us explore together meaningful life themes.
Less like acting, more like playing, we allow our creative impulses to come through and manifest shamelessly. We learn techniques that loosen up creativity, collaborate, and help us release inhibitions in a supportive way. In other words, no pressure to “perform”; only pleasure to play, making room for all emotions!
Some Klass titles:
- Life Series: A Journey from BeforeBirth to the Afterlife
- Planet Earth Series : A Jolly Jaunt From Who You Are to the Kosmos
- Material World Series: a Fanciful Fantasia from Home to Spirit
- Society Series: an Exhilarating Excursion from the Individual to Aktions
January 1, 2014 – Renamed and re-envisioned as current WYALD Ritual Theatre classes
- Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts · Oakland
- The Flight Deck · Oakland
- OSHO Studio, Berlin
- Marin Campground
- Robert Wyald · Founder, Guide, Doktor Robert
- All Klass Participants
Photos on this page by Darren Miller.